Rachana Sharma is a thought leader, Harvard alumna, author, speaker, philanthropist and an ex-hotelier. She is the founder of the Volunteer Based Pilot Program / Social Campaign, Vision 2021: One Million Youth for Peace, which focuses on world peace. She is also the co-chair of Harvard Alumni Entrepreneurs (India Chapter). Before beginning her journey as a social entrepreneur she spent 14 years in India's corporate sector, working for world-renowned brands Taj Group, The Imperial, Lebua Hotels & Resorts and Hilton Worldwide.
Awards & Achievements
- 2012 recipient of "Leading Woman in Hospitality"
- Goodwill Ambassador, Pashmina Goat Project
- Co-author Globalization & Voices from Indian Practitioners
- 2016 Femina Women Entrepreneurship Award
- Delivering key note addresses alongside eminent leaders such as: Maj Gen (Dr) G.D. Bakshi, Marshall Goldsmith & Sally Helgeson and Gurcharan Das
- LinkedIn’s Most Powerful Profiles, India, 2018